Tanks for fire protection Čabar layer are quick and easy to install, they are cheaper, they are not corrosive, they are thermostable unlike tin or galvanized tanks. An external hydrant network is part of an entire fire extinguisher network that supplies water from a source, in our case a tank or tank for fire protection, to pipelines through fire extinguishers.
The external hydrant network must be well designed, which is why our Čabar Plast fire protection tanks are made of PEHD which:
- guarantee waterproofing and are a long-term solution because the material loses only 5% of its properties after 50 years of use
- fire protection tanks are UV resistant, withstand extreme temperatures from -30 ° C to + 80 ° C,
- fire retardant tanks have been environmentally tested (not polluting) by PEHD,
- the tanks for the fire protection system are thermostats,
- our fire protection tanks are corrosively resistant to the impact of the interior of the building,
- have good carrying capacity,
- they are shock-proof, which means they have no visible traces,
- and most importantly, fire protection tanks are easy to install and have minimal maintenance costs.
Čabar Plast fire protection tanks are made of high density polyethylene as well as Čabar Plast pontoons, catamarans, water tanks, vertical water tanks, oil tanks, fire pit tanks, plates, irrigation tanks, septic tanks, grease and oil separators , plastic wine trays.
The hydrant network must be well installed and designed.
The main reasons for designing and installing a fire protection system are:
- The need to detect a fire on time and to extinguish it early is the key to reducing risk.
- Weather is an important factor affecting fire damage. The ability to extinguish an initial fire at the outset if acted upon immediately minimizes damage. Unless you have fire hydrant tanks that are the source of the fire fighting system. The fire will be easily unleashed and the damage is far greater than the design and construction of the fire system itself.
- Possible risks for rapid fire expansion depending on the location of the facility. If the facility is located outside the city core of the water supply network, it is necessary to have fire protection tanks or other hydrant tanks, in order to respond in a timely manner in case of fire.
Fire protection tanks are made of high density polyethylene ie. PEHDs are made in standard diameters as follows:
• Ø 300 mm,
• Ø 400 mm
• Ø 500 mm
• Ø 600 mm
• Ø 800 mm
• Ø 1000 mm
• Ø 1200 mm
• Ø 1300 mm
• Ø 1600 mm pa sve do
• Ø 3000 mm
According to the customer’s requirements, they can be made in all lengths and in different diameters.
Top quality hydrant tanks at the best prices. Call us and see for yourself. Top quality hydrant tanks at the best prices. Call us and see for yourself.